Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Catchy Business Names For A Hair Salon



Spoonful # 41 - Mo 'Taters!

some point I schrob my fellow compilant an e-mail along the lines that I would like to make a Spoonful-Exotica special. But now, not so the Martin Denny-lounge version, but rather funky stuff with inclination for the dance floor. This had now are not necessarily violently forward, you should play it by the pool, can heat up to present a long party night.

inspiration were as many of the Left Field releases of the Jukebox Jam label and the mixes of the label boss Liam Large. Most likely to be classified under Mambo-R & B, blues and rumba Jungle Jazz.

The reaction of my buddies compiler was rather lukewarm, I probably could not believe my vision is not really in words, but at least I had sent them to illustrate this link. Actually I wanted to give the project some time, but one day it was virtually out of me. It had become clear that I would together get less than 80 minutes with exotic beauties, so I extended the range by matching genres such as popcorn (in Belgium invented mid-tempo R & B specialty), Mambo (easy, as always my favorite) and Tittyshaker (raunchy instrumentals for dance at the rod).

And ruckzuck Mo was' Taters! done. A few corrections were needed yet, but I'm beary happy with the result. Even with the Latin stuff I can get used now (if it does not have the upper hand) ... La Lupe was doing there in the classic Fever is already phenomenal. And with La Sonora Piojosa Cienaguera I even smuggled a cumbia, any time I hang up the would. Here are some Highlights from the Jukebox Jam Stall (Marga Benitez, Vernon Dilworth and Gloria Irving), highly melodic Popcorn (Eddie Lang, Bob Kayli, Annie Lauri), exotic jungle stuff (Joe Lutcher's Ojai, Bill Sanford Orchestra, Jungle Fever by Dick Dale), glorious Mambo (Marvin Phillips, Ivory Joe Hunter) and a lot of Tittyshaker Johnny & The Hurricanes, Jimmy & Stan, The Shardell and others.

to the last category includes the names of donors of Spoonful # 41 - Mo 'Taters! - in the (actual) Instrumental of the Earth Worms speak the praises of the Karfoffel. No, they wanted no meat, just mo 'taters! (R-man)

0 comments:

Post a Comment